Caprese is often thought of as a summery meal, and if you have fresh garden tomatoes, it absolutely is. But with the red and green of Christmas colors, this caprese ravioli may belong on your December menu too! Anne talks through this easy pasta dish, where the longest step is waiting for the water to boil.
The printable recipe is linked above, but if you’re putting your grocery list together, here’s what you’ll need:
- 10 oz package cheese ravioli
- 4 oz cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Olive oil (just enough to keep pasta from sticking)
- Salt (to taste, and for pasta water)
As mentioned in the episode, I use a pot like (affiliate link) this one with a straining lid, so that I don't need to dirty a colander.